Total Pageviews

Now that Oilers are coachless...


I am finally purged of all former anti-MacT sentiment.

It's over. I wish him well, in all that he does for the rest of his life. 

I've even heard a few Flyers fans talking about him coming to coach them next season.  That would be cool.

Now Tambellini: Dump the following players: Nilsson, Moreau, Staios, Pisani(ok keep him as a token of the 2006 run)...

Then try to get Bouwmeester before the Flames or Nucks  get him...

Don't I repeat DO NOT HIRE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING COACHES: Tom Renney, Marc Crawford

Oh yeah. Fire Chad Moreau, and Kevin Lowe's brother. Make a statement to the organisation, that you're finally going to shake up this throughly rotten team, once and for good.

Hmm...this needs a token pic so


1 comment:

Hockey Noob said...

Came here by way of Lowetide... Looks like you're blogs getting a little bit dated--time for some new posts?

As a blogger, I know comments can provide motivation--especially since, I haven't received many comments on my Oilers' blog yet either. Hint, hint!

Low On Oil