Total Pageviews

FUTURE TOP 9 looks okay to me


HALL RNH EBERLE

MPS GAGNER OMARK/HEMSKY

SMYTH HORCOFF " / "


This approximates the starting lineup for 2012-13.

I say next season, because I believe it might take another year to see RNH. Also, next season I expect the Horcoff line to get more than third line time - next season I wouldn't bet on anything like that with the emergence of the kids.


Now...

Let's say we add the 2008 defence foursome of:

Souray Grebeshkov

Vishnovsky Gilbert



This was the best Oilers defence I've ever seen at clearing the zone fast, and I saw Paul Coffey's team. These four dudes combined to give the cack-handed forwards 3x more legitimate scoring chances than they ever deserved to see.

Goal: 2006 Duane Roloson.

On Lowetide's blog I suggested Andy Moog, but I honestly don't remember seeing him enough.

No comments: